Click on a picture to
view a larger image.

After literally taking about a week off to fret about my fiberglass issues, I decided not to do all the nice clean up items I had on the cowl and other items.  I did have to redo a hole that Dave Waterman had fixed for me but that I then managed to drill wrong a second time.  I used some glass and some flox for that structural repair.  I also filled the holes in the cowl used to fit the cowl in position but skipped a bunch of other little touchups and moved on to paint prep.

The third picture shows the cowl all sanded and ready for masking the hinges and then painting.  The last picture shows the tips all masked off and also ready to go.