Click on a picture to
view a larger image.

While waiting to redo the canopy, I also finished the installation of the hard to reach forward screws that attach the windscreen.  Sharp eyed viewers of my previous logs would have noticed that they had not been attached when I received the new longer screws.

I used the same approach that many others have used and found that it was very easy to install these screws and took only a few minutes more to do than the easy ones and I did it without anyone helping.  I taped a box inch wrench to a metal meter stick I had. I then put a very light tack coat of spray adhesive on one side of all the washers I would need.  I stuck the washers to nuts and then stuck the nuts in the box end wrench with a piece of tape backing.