Click on a picture to
view a larger image.

I ended the last post with speculation that the painting I had done was no good.  It wasn’t. The panel pieces all would scratch to bare metal with the lightest of scratches.  In the third picture below you can see how it just flaked off.  The last picture was after I sprayed it with a couple coats of clear coat.  The problem was with the primer however so I couldn’t save it.

The first two pictures show some work I did to the extra channel I put in. It will support the main wire bundle as well as the scat tubing for the vents.  The white things are tie strap supports.  I will leave the glare shield as is for now, but will repaint it later.