Click on picture to
view a larger image.

Here is were I did get a little stuck.  In one of my posts, I showed that these landing gear weldments were not quite to spec.  After an e-mail to Kerry, I was comfortable with the clearances.  However, because of that missing 1/8” of material, when I actually tried to find a good mounting position, it was quite difficult to get the sweet spot where all the mounting points worked out correctly.  It took several days of moving them slightly and then adjusting and adjusting. I just couldn’t bring myself to drill until I had measured them and remeasured them countless times.

      But I finally did. These two pictures show the left landing gear with all the initial holes drilled.