Click on picture to
view larger image.

I moved the ribs up by hand reaming elongated holes at two locations on the rib. I then clecoed through the elongated holes and clamped them once they fit just right.  I removed the clecos and drilled the two holes to final size.  The final size hole rounded out the elongated holes in the rib flanges.  The other holes in the forward rib are now all slightly higher than the other holes in the spacers and the web.  That will be fixed in a later step when they get drilled to final size.

Throughout this process, the other holes in the spacers and the web material remained in alignment. I then removed the forward rib and placed two clecos in some of these holes.

      These two pictures show the spar after all of the above work was done.