Click on a picture to
view a larger image.

The first picture shows one, of a couple of fit issues I had with the supplied, pre-cut pieces. I have added over 1/2” of material to get the baffle sealing material to contact the cowling. To be fair, the center of the section could have held the material to the underside of the intake lip but it would not have reached the cowl on each end.  This worked better.

Picture three shows how I fitted the seals.  I got closer to the cowl than Sonex called for and I set the backing plate further out yet. It made for a nice seal all around that would resist the 5 psi or so of pressure expected under the cowl.