Click on a picture to
view a larger image.

So, about ten days since the last post, but clearly not ten days of work. I had started to make fairings and I went ahead and finished and installed them.  As it turns out, I had to make a replacement for the one in the first picture.  While I was taking the picture, I realized I had installed it wrong. The lip of the fairing was supposed to tuck under the aft turtle deck skin, but I had installed it on top! There was no way to salvage the piece so I made another one.

The second pictures shows the left side correctly installed. The last picture shows the right aft most clip. While all of these fairings were not hard to install, they fought back quite a bit.  The edge of the skins that are drilled into want to bend out of the way so it took an inordinate amount of time to drill and install these.