Click on picture to
view a larger image.

When drilling the top skin, I could tell I hit something at the rib with the aileron bell crank assembly.  The first picture shows that hole just caught the edge of the support channel. The second picture shows the rough cut out I made to allow the rivet to come through and be pulled. I will finish it off nice when I take the pieces apart to deburr.

I also had to wait to drill the eight holes in the support structure until after I turned the wing over (the other four are hidden in this picture).  These holes are the pilot holes.
      This picture shows the extension I added to my square to double check the 19” measurement I referred to in my last post.  Nothing special, but it worked real well.