Click on picture to
view larger image.

After fitting all the pieces together and drilling them, I cleaned them all up and started riveting.  First I added the clips to the channels, then riveted the channels to the rib.  

      Finally the – did I mistakenly say finished bellcrank – was riveted to the whole shebang.

      As it turns out, I needed to remove the nut on the bolt that goes through the phenolic spacer.  The longer rivet did not clear it in its unpulled state.  I riveted with the nut off, then cut down a tad of the excess – now pulled – rivet and the nut went back on to the – really I mean it this time – finished bellcrank.