Click on thumbnails
for  larger view

Let me bring you up to date. First…

… a dohicky.  I’ve had a problem with lighting on the band saw and sander.  After setting them up in their new location, I looked around in the shop and decided I could make some light.  When setting up the shop last summer I took down a light fixture that had three heads.  I took off one of the heads, grabbed my rivet testing piece, went upstairs and got one of a dozen extra computer power cords I have and ten minutes later I had a light.

Yes it’s safe!

      These are the pieces I had finished when I took this building break. They are all the pieces I need to attach to the Main Spar.  The second picture shows them laid out on the spar approximately where they go.