Click on picture to
view larger image.

All the drilled pieces for the right wing have been deburred and cleaned.  I reassembled the wing to show it off to the family when they visited for the Sox game last Tuesday.  The first picture is Dad taking credit for the work!

After reassembly I set the flap and the aileron in place just to see the whole thing. It looks terrific.

I took it all apart on Wednesday and touched up some on the main spar.  It was off to Oshkosh on Thursday so I couldn’t start riveting the frame until Friday.  The second picture shows the first rivets going in place with the use of my angle tool.

      Here is first rib in progress and finished.